Ladies & Gentlemen!
After a long (and still continuing) winter, the time has come to roll around to the 2018 Fort St. John Mixed Slowpitch Season.
The AGM has already come and gone, and with that comes changes and information to be had! For Full 2018 Minutes & Details, Click Here!
Getting right to it, the $100 Performance bond will now be held accountable for loss to teams for the following situations:
– If 2 Players do NOT attend the Umpires Clinic (April 28th)
– If their Roster is not submitted before July 15th
– Team Insurance is not submitted by July 15th
– If your team backs out of League Sanctioned Tournaments AFTER the schedule is made
– If your team folds/backs out AFTER Regular Season Start
As far as the dates to pay attention to:
April 21st – League Registration, at the Canadian Brewhouse
April 28th – League Umpires Clinic, at the Pomeroy Sports Centre
April 29th – SPN Umpires Clinic, at the Surerus Softball Diamonds
We’d also like to welcome all the new accepted Directors to the League Executive: Jordan Holmes, Jaime Gunn, Brittany Danczak, Jason McBride, Tansey Mercanti, Katie Beck, Jordan McColm, & Connie Greyeyes-Dick
There are also some exciting planned changes to the website! After many suggestions from not only the Executive, but from around the league, including:
– Self Updating Scores
– Working Spare List
– Tournament Calendar
– More Detailed Ruling Pages
– Updated News on upcoming events
– Tournament Brackets
– Making it more Phone/Mobile Friendly
If there are any other suggestions please feel free to comment on the front page in the suggestion box!
See you all on the field!